• Si esta es tu primera visita, asegúrate de revisar la ayuda pulsando el enlace anterior. Es necesario registrarse antes de que puedas publicar mensajes. Para empezar a ver mensajes, selecciona el foro que quieres visitar de la lista de abajo.

Recuerda, que antes de participar en el foro, debes de crear un tema propio en el apartado de Presentaciones.

How're you doing

CX25GTI

Usuario Registrado
Coche
Citroen Xantia 2.0i 16v
Hello. I'm a Bulgarian Citroen fan, decided to register here and see how things are going. Any English speakers around? :)

Última edición:

CXPallas

Usuario Registrado
Coche
Xantia Activa V6
Hello.

Welcome to our forum.

I will very gladly help with translations.

I see we both are CX and Xantia fans.

Última edición:

Txuchin

Usuario Registrado
Coche
Xantia Activa 110, El Vitorino.
Hi CX25GTI. Welcome.

Hemera

Usuario Registrado
Coche
xantia 1.9 td sx
Welcome to the club:), here there will be communication problems when you receive help from the Forer @ s, plus we have a good collection of bricos:Bookworm: that will come you very well to solve any impact on your Xantia ...... ..and we are always translators online:geek: ... hehe:laugh:

CX25GTI

Usuario Registrado
Coche
Citroen Xantia 2.0i 16v
Got to post this here: Removing 10 days of Greece from my car, so satisfying... :cool2:

:Eaea:

Cheers guys :Brindis:

Drissi

Usuario Registrado
Coche
X2 1.8i 16v GPL
Nice ride you got there, any pictures of the interior and engine?
How many km?
Any troubles with it?
Did you just buy it?

(y)

Danifuga

Usuario Registrado
Got to post this here: Removing 10 days of Greece from my car, so satisfying... :cool2:

:Eaea:

Cheers guys :Brindis:
It's a beautifull color!!! Ajaajaja

Welcome CX25GTI. Nice to meet you!!!

CX25GTI

Usuario Registrado
Coche
Citroen Xantia 2.0i 16v
Nice ride you got there, any pictures of the interior and engine?
How many km?
Any troubles with it?
Did you just buy it?

(y)
This is my everyday car since 2008. I bought it at 55k looking like brand new and now it's 135k REAL kilometers. I have changed the MacPhersons with brand new (while still in production those days), the AC stream dryer. all kind of engine rolls including that with the rubber, the inside radiator, solved the typical for X1 problem with the power line from the key to the inside fan and the rear window heaters, and also a lot of other things. If I ever sell this car, the next owner would be very happy :D

I won't show the engine cause it's all dirty. Must wash it first :D

The interior is classic and in perfect condition. I am looking for a white leather or another all electric leather saloon but this is tricky as It also has to be perfect like the car. That is the difficult part.

I'll probably leave the presence "all kind of extras for the model" idea for the Activa V6 that I am currently trying to find and buy and leave my current car genuine like now.

...not that this is completely original, but... :D

I recently fixed this, because it was very annoying when bent =>

By the way colleagues, it's a VERY GOOD IDEA if you close this. I think I say somewhere in the forum written about it :)

One picture i always ask sellers to send me, but never get a satisfactory reply :D

And my Citroen family, waiting for it's third member :)

Drissi

Usuario Registrado
Coche
X2 1.8i 16v GPL
This is my everyday car since 2008. I bought it at 55k looking like brand new and now it's 135k REAL kilometers. I have changed the MacPhersons with brand new (while still in production those days), the AC stream dryer. all kind of engine rolls including that with the rubber, the inside radiator, solved the typical for X1 problem with the power line from the key to the inside fan and the rear window heaters, and also a lot of other things. If I ever sell this car, the next owner would be very happy :D

I won't show the engine cause it's all dirty. Must wash it first :D

The interior is classic and in perfect condition. I am looking for a white leather or another all electric leather saloon but this is tricky as It also has to be perfect like the car. That is the difficult part.

I'll probably leave the presence "all kind of extras for the model" idea for the Activa V6 that I am currently trying to find and buy and leave my current car genuine like now.

...not that this is completely original, but... :D

I recently fixed this, because it was very annoying when bent =>

By the way colleagues, it's a VERY GOOD IDEA if you close this. I think I say somewhere in the forum written about it :)

One picture i always ask sellers to send me, but never get a satisfactory reply :D

And my Citroen family, waiting for it's third member :)
It is indeed in mint condition, I also had to replace the rubber seal on the wheel well :laugh: Without it, moist can appear beneath the rear seats.
Mine is a 1.8i 16v series 2 also converted to LPG but my reservoir takes the place of the spare wheel :D

Did you try to install the remote controls for the stereo?

Congrats again for this very well kept example :thumbsup:

CX25GTI

Usuario Registrado
Coche
Citroen Xantia 2.0i 16v
Back then I did a lot of thinking about the LPG reservoir, but in the end I decided to make the car as safe as possible, which includes the presence of the spare tire. I resolved the space problem with those additional 320 liters on the roof :Pompus:

Never tried to install remote controls for the stereo. Things that I actually miss on this car but the V6 engine are: the right mirror, folding on a reverse gear... and and electric, seat-worming leather saloon with comfort adjustment for the back of the passenger and elbow holder :D

CX25GTI

Usuario Registrado
Coche
Citroen Xantia 2.0i 16v
I like it shining bright! emotiverde02

Turtle wax powered!
:reyverde:

iceman

Usuario Registrado
Wow,it's indeed a mint-looking xantia,congratulations and welcome!

It's funny how closely similar are Bulgarian numberplates to those of here prior to 2001.Yours looks like one of Cádiz :D

CX25GTI

Usuario Registrado
Coche
Citroen Xantia 2.0i 16v
It's funny yeah. Sometimes they could completely match. Many people here wouldn't notice that this plate from the ad below is not our Varna city. Even though we don't use the letters V, G, Z, I, J, L, Q, S, U and W as they don't fit in the Cyrillic alphabet.

http://www.milanuncios.com/citroen-de-segunda-mano/citroen-xantia-v6-activa-190cv-209101816.htm

Here's some old Bulgarian plates through the years, just for information :)

Sofia registration during the 70s and 80s, starting with A for not sure what reason. A - biggest city, Capital city, who knows :D

End of 80s beginning of 90s. Apparently the car on the picture has gone through significant restoration :)

Late 90s to early 20s

European union plates + Club Citroen Bulgaria membership mark :D

Última edición: